Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Day!

Here, Marina and Jett are enjoying their new toys by the Christmas tree. I would like to say that this is the photo I took on Christmas Day. But I sort of recreated the photo here because I accidentally deleted the real one on my camera. I'm so bummed! You can still see Christmas at our house though... the windows show lots of light because we've gotten a lot of snow here!

Santa brought Jett a new tool bench (shown above by the tree) and a dart tag game to play with Mark. I'm not sure who enjoys this game more. They have lots of fun running in the basement and playing tag with it. These darts are serious... even coming with eye protection! Below, Jett just got hit...


Jett and Marina both received new vacuums for Christmas. They had one child's vacuum and they always fought over it... so I decided to get them two new ones. These are child-sized versions of the Dyson vacuums. Unfortunately, they are not as good as the first one (a Scooby Doo Bissell, no longer available - I checked!). So, they still fight over the first vacuum...

We made a gingerbread house after Christmas...
time got away from me but we had fun doing this even after the big day. It's still on display!



Marina in her Santa hat, dancing to some music.

No comments: