Friday, July 4, 2008

Fireworks & More

We had a great evening on Lake Quivira. There were lot of folks out there. Our friends invited us to their dock for boating and fun. Mark and I remembered where we were watching the fireworks last year... not far from his hotel in KC because we were looking for houses over the long weekend. We were here last year as visitors ... now this is our home. Glad we found such a beautiful place to live.





Jett caught a big one!

I could show you my lousy attempts at taking firework photos but instead I'll show you this one. I love the way the glow of the fireworks is reflecting off of them. It was red, as you can tell. This setting is called "candlelight" so it's not as clear but I still love this photo. Marina was ready to sleep but stayed up for the whole thing! Jett made it too but slept through the first few minutes. We had a wonderful 4th of July! Hope you did too!

No comments: