Saturday, November 8, 2008

Jett's Birthday

We had lots of fun for Jett's birthday. He had a 10-day celebration! First, the mom and dad came up and we tailgated at Seth's house for the Texas Tech game. Unfortunately, KU got beat! Then, Jett's birthday party at school, then that night with friends. And then the Johnsons came up. So he got lots of great stuff. Here are some highlights from his birthday!

Superhero's Birthday! The theme was Batman.

I thought I could make the Batman cake, no problem. Whew! That was work! There are 3 cakes in there!! And the original frosting turned out green. So we have a layer of army green frosting (I thought I could turn chocolate frosting black by adding blue food coloring). It looked so bad I went to Hobby Lobby for black food coloring. Much better but there was a TON of frosting on this puppy! The kids were buzzing big-time on the sugar!
Cyan came with Aunt Christie and Grandma JJ and Grandpa Stevie. They had so much fun together! Here, she's helping Jett open his new footbal jersey.
This photo was taken awhile ago at Grandma Jo-Jo's. I think it turned out great so included it.

No comments: